Learn How to Get Free Traffic with SEO
Tired of always paying for your website traffic? There is always a place for paid advertising, especially when you first launch your eCommerce shop, but if you’ve been running your shop for awhile and want to learn how to optimise your shop for Google and the other search engines and generate lots of free website traffic, then this is the course for you!
You will learn how to:
- Research your keywords
- Submit your site to Google
- Setup your Google Search Console
- Create a site map
- Use the Yoast SEO plugin, plus a review of other WordPress SEO plugins such as RankMath
- Optimise your website pages, blog posts, product categories and create optimised ‘evergreen’ product pages.
- Fix broken links (404 page errors)
- Understand Google Analytics stats
- and more.
This course will include a series of self-paced lessons with step-by-step videos (in bite size chunks) to SHOW you the process of HOW to optimise your website quickly. You will also have access to printable worksheets, fill-in-the blank SEO checklists to keep you on track, and lots more.
Become an SEO boss without the tech headache and overwhelm!
- Step by step videos
- Worksheets with quick SEO action tips
- Fill-in-the-blank SEO checklists
- Plus some examples of different on page SEO by a range of business industries such as fashion; homewares & furniture; health & beauty; baby & children’s products and even pet products… to inspire and help you define your own.
- PLUS a bonus module
Register your interest and I’ll let you know when the course is open for enrolment.