Terms & Conditions of Giveaway
Win a $XX Gift Voucher
by [YOUR BUSINESS] [DATE/YEAR]
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years and older. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- It is a condition of entry that only one entry, per person will be accepted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Promotion commences [TIME & DATE]. Entries close [TIME & DATE] (the Promotion Period).
- The judging will be conducted at [YOUR ADDRESS] at [TIME & DATE]. Winners will be announced via email on the same day of the competition draw, between [TIME]. Winners will also be notified via email within 24 hours. Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is a game of skill, not a game of chance. To enter, participants must submit an entry via the supplied email entry form and follow the instructions provided via email to complete their entry.
- Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including am email response to the “Which product would you most like to spend the $XXgift voucher on should you win, and why?’ statement shall be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive a [YOUR BUSINESS] Gift Voucher, valued at $XX to spend on anything in our online store. The gift voucher is valid for XX months.
- Total prize pool value is $XX. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The voucher must be spent in one transaction.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the [YOUR BUSINESS] emails, our Facebook and Instagram pages, or website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is [YOUR REGISTERED BUSINESS NAME & ADDRESS]. ABN number […].
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to [YOUR REGISTERED BUSINESS NAME & ADDRESS]. ABN number […], not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.